TO PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES FOR BOYS OF ALL ABILITIES FROM TRANSITION TO YEAR 12 TO PARTICIPATE IN SNOWSPORTS WITHIN A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE ENVIRONMENT IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM EXCELLENCE.
HOW WE ACHIEVE OUR VISION:
- To encourage participation in Snowsports.
- To make the involvement of boys in Snowsports at Scots inclusive and accessible.
- To promote the values of The Scots College and the culture of A Fine Scots Boy.
- To provide development pathways in Snowsports for boys of all standards.
- To achieve team success at all levels of Interschools competitions for the Preparatory and Senior Schools.
- To enhance the reputation of The Scots College within the Snowsports community.
- To demonstrate social responsibility by supporting the broader Snowsports community.
- To provide boys with leadership opportunities emphasising a culture of humility of athletes and the importance of team contribution.
- To provide boys with opportunities to express themselves in an activity other than the traditional AAGPS sports.
- To promote The Scots Race annually.
- To provide snow-based facilities for Scots athletes.
- To encourage the participation and support of parents through The Snowsports Association.